torsdag den 23. juni 2011

Binged & Purged Week!!

I have purged every day sinces monday, and have eaten (no binged) three times every day, and everytime I have felt so bad and disgusting so I needed to purged it all up, I have also lost 1,5kg/ 3.3lbs. So thats a YAY!

I will be with my new boy friend the whole weekend. I don't know if I can write before I am back at my place, maybe if I go home to my mom's, where I am right now to post.. :)
The plus to be wíth him the next few days is that I can't binge, and definitely not vomit. So I will only eat when he's eaten, and I will try not eat so much.
Right now, I have just purged!!
And I will maybe even eat some more, and purge some more before he came and pick me up. Seriouslyit it's kinda fucked up to think like that, but that's just how it works for me..
I have to lose 5,5 lbs before friday next week. It's my 21-birthday there, it's my goal!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I'm sorry you've had such a rough week, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

    I've added your birthday to my Reminders list (right side of mt blog) I hope you don't mind. All the best for your weight loss until then. Keeping fingers crossed for you. *Big hug* <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi, Camilla!

    Happy birthday and many more. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with tons of fun and lots of laughter.

    All my love. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  3. P.S. Sorry I missed it! <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet