tirsdag den 12. juli 2011

fuck

I might have said to my new boyfriend when I was drunk saturday, that I had a sort of ED. I think I told him that I not starving myself specially, only sometimes when I know I am alone for like three days. But that I eat like a normal person when I am with people, and really binge and purge when I am alone.
And that my last relationship was ruined because of the way I need things to be, and he didn't understand me...

He had been scared to confront me with all those things I told him, but now I just got a message from him, that we need to talk about it tonight, he has many unanswered questions. But he also said that he understand if I don't want to talk about it.
I don't know what to do, because I feel very hard to talk about it, and I don't like people to know how I feel. It is only my last BF who know it. And he din't accept it, so .. ohh god!
I think I need to have the talk, and answer the most og his questions. Try to make him understand that this is me, and he not have to understand why I do it, but to learn to life with it because I don't want to change anything. OR do I?
I know I want to be skinny!, so ya I want to change things, MY BODY!

I was all by myself last night the first time in a week, and i ate all possible food I had, I even went over to McDonalds when I had eat all my food. That was a huge binge, and I couoldn't stop, I purged 5 times!! Sometimes I wish that I just could starve myself, than binge&purge...
Or just never be alone...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so sorry things are so difficult for you now. I hope you and your new boyfriend can come to an agreement that allows you to be yourself and him to be OK with that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope it goes well. I'm thinking of you. All my love. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, love.
    Good luck, whatever happens, and whatever you do or don't tell him.
    I hope so much, that he understands. It's hard, for people to understand; especially when it's someone they love, that's living like this.
    So much love, darling.
    x

    SvarSlet