tirsdag den 21. juni 2011

Back for good

I will try too post again, it has been a little over two months since my last post. I have been down because of my grandmothers death, and I have not focused so much on how I felt about myself, but just to get better and learn to live with the hole in my heart she left. I really miss her, and it hurts still, but I'm doing so much better now.

The last two months have been hard, but still good...
I fell in love with this amazing guy, who turned out to be my boyrfriend. :)

The last two weeks, I have starved, binged, purged...
I will not say i am back at track yet, but it is the start on my weightloss again.. And I have lost 4 kg/ 8,8 lbs..

I will start posting again because it helps to have others in 'same position' to speak to, and I like to write about my feelings and ect,,


XOXOXOXOX -

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Camilla!

    I'm so very happy to hear from you! God, I've missed you so much!

    I'm sorry to hear of your sadness and pray that happiness will find you soon.

    Glad to hear you fell in love and well done on your weight loss, I'm so proud of you! I look forward to reading more soon. Love you. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet