30 followers, WTF? Thank you so much, can't still believe someone would ever follow me. :D I'm blessed.
Sorry for not posting before now, but I have been sick, some flu thing I think. But I'm okey today, that means that I haven't could stick to my new dietplan. I have not gain, or lost in weight. I have actually not eaten so much, but the only thing I wanted was candy. And I never ever eats candy, but I did the last three days.Today I got my period, so there's my answer why it only was candy I wanted. I feel so fat right know, and it realy hurts in my stomach and back. I hate to have my periode!!!
I can live in this body anymore, not when it's so disgusting and fat.
I need do some changes know! It can not continue in this way.
I wanna be strong, I have to be thin. It's the only way to my happiness.
I have decided not to drink alcohol anymore, there are too many calories and what makes it good for? And sweets and fast food, it's a no go! I must be strong..
My best childhood friend, Anna, called me yesterday. Her grandmother died yesterday morning, so I have to go too her funeral at saturday. It's so sad, she was such a sweet old lady.
All the snow is finally gone, it makes me so happy. But it's still very cold. I need summer, please let it be may/june.
Hope your all doing great, thanks for your coments girls. <3
Hi Camilla.
SvarSletI've been thinking about you all day. I was just about to check if you are OK. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so sick.
I'm also sorry to hear about your friends grandmother. I'm sure she will be missed. I hope you feel better soon and that there is warm weather on the way to you. Big love, Sweetie. <3. XXX.
i hope you feel better soon! and periods are the worst!
SvarSletstay lovely, dear. <3
i hope you feel better soon! (:
SvarSletx
Oh I hope you feel more well soon! Being ill is terrible.
SvarSletStay strong, lovely girl. x