
Friday i were to a party with my class, they are awesome people. I really like everybody, and we always have it so fun.. I din't get drunk, but I had a few beers, and it was fun. One of the boys in the class, let's call him Matt. He's so so sweet, and really can't stop looking at him, he just have this amazing smilie and personality. And, I feel that he likes me. You know the feeling? We were talking alot at the party, about everything and nothing. It makes me so confused when I start to think about another guy, because I really love my BF so much. And we've been together for 10 months now. But Matt he is so, so different from my BF. He one year older than my BF, and he has already so much more life experience.... Maybe it's because I don't know Matt as weel´as I know my BF, but I think I does know Matt. He's so open an honest. OKey it does no matter, because I would never do anything to lose my BF. And then... I know myself when I'm really drunk, then my brain takes of, and then everything is okey.. Hm.. Oh god. I won't think this way, Matt is sweet and I love my BF, isn't it that? Or? Hate myself for thinking this way.
yesterday I went to my friend grandmothers funeral. It was so sad. And I felt really sorry for my friend when she said: Now I only have my mom back, and you. (She believed us three childhood friends who had come, we will always be a family).. I feel so sorry for her, because she doesn't have more family left. And I have a huge family, I am really close to. Maybe I feel a little guilty, because I have this over 60pers family, and she has only her mom now. It's so tragic. I'll be there for her to the end. And she knows it.
After the funeral I had to go to work, I stand in, now and then, when they need one. It is on a specialized center for disabled adults, it were
where I worked before I started in school again. I really love that place, everybody are so sweet, especially de disabled, they're the reason I still want to stand in. <3
Today has been a totally relax day, I have just hang around in my pajamas and searching for thinspo. And I have liqiud fasting today. It's now 9.34 pm, and I have only drink water, two cups of tea, and one cup suop. It's has really been an easy day to fast at, because I have been all by myself. It's so so sweet. I hope I can see some results tomorrow. Please.
Stay strong lovely ladies <3> ´
Thinspo








Hi hun, such a lovely little blog you got here, glad I discovered you :)
SvarSletI'm so sorry about your friend's grandma, but, at the same time, it's wonderful that you're there for her and she knows she can rely on you no matter what.
Great job with your calorie intake today! (I too decided to go on a liquid fast and today is my day 1 :)
Stay strong,
Lots of love,
Lu.
I hope you're feeling well love, you've had a big weekend. I hope the funeral was as beautiful as anything, and I hope it all went well.
SvarSletSo much love!
I think it's OK to acknowlege the good qualities in other people. Our reaction to them is just chemistry, not love. We are all only human. You can still be attracted to someone else and love your boyfriend. You chose NOT to act on your feelings for Matt and this makes you a good girlfriend!
SvarSletIt sounds like you had a very emotional weekend. I'm glad you took the day to relax.
Hope you have a good week and that the rest of your fast goes well.
Thank you for the beautiful thinspo. <3. XXX.