mandag den 17. januar 2011

water my best friend..

I'm on a liquid fast today, and it's going okey. I have not wanted to eat yet, but when it comes I'll made some soup. I've only got some tea today, and alot of water. and more water :D

I finally got my little budgie on friday, he's really really cute. His name is Morgan, I like that name. He so cute, and talks alot. I like my little Morgan. I'll take a pic of him soon. <3
I won't fail this week!!!

Thinspo

















7 kommentarer:

  1. Hope your fast works put hun...... i,m going to fast today to, but mainly with tea :)
    cheers
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Gorgeous!

    Well done today! I'm proud of you. I went to babysit a budgie today. His name is Astro. He belongs to my neighbour's little girl! He's so cute! Can't wait to see what Morgan looks like.

    Lovely thinspo and thank you for being such a good friend. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  3. lovely thinspo!
    and good luck this week!!

    <3

    SvarSlet
  4. love the thinspo hun and good luck with your fast XD

    SvarSlet
  5. keep it up. good luck!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm so jealous you have a pet! That's wonderful. :)
    Do take care!
    xx

    SvarSlet
  7. hi, i'm a new follower, i love your blog :o)
    i took one of your thinspo pic's.
    hope you don't mind, their all gorgeouss<3
    water's my best friend too.
    keep strong lovely<33

    SvarSlet