lørdag den 8. januar 2011

I want to be able to say 'I used to be fat.'

You won’t get there by making excuses.
You won’t get there without feeling hungry almost all the time.
You won’t get there by eating the foods you know are bad.
You won’t get there without exercising.
You won’t get there while just thinking about it.
You won’t get there just by imagining it.
You’ll get there by doing it.



Haven't much to say, I'm a fat pig.
And tomorrow I will be better, than today.
Arrrhg I am disgusting!!!



(Noone can be beautiful, when they are fat)

7 kommentarer:

  1. wow that picture is dramatic, but you are right, everything gets better with time, good luck.
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  2. OH MY GOD! that picture!
    thank you for being inspiring in your words today. <3

    SvarSlet
  3. You're not disgusting, you're beautiful!

    I love the 'You won't get there...' quote! Tomorrow will be better for you and me. Stay strong. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  4. I found the quote "used to be fat" on another blog yesterday and I believe in every word. Don't worry about yesterday, focus on today and look forward to the future.

    SvarSlet
  5. thank you for your poem... i definitely needed to read that!! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. This is probably the most thinspirational post I've ever read! <3

    SvarSlet