søndag den 3. april 2011

SUMMER





Summer is near!! under 3 months to we gets vacation from school! Need to lose at least 15 kilos, It have to be possible. I know I can. I have 80 days, to lose 15 kilos it's okey. That's about 200 grams pr. day. That's my summer challenge, and it starts now!!


Now I am at the gym 3 times pr. week, I'll try to get there five times pr. week, And eat less but eat because I need the energy to exercise.



Summer-Thinspo










Stay lovely beautiful girls.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Im right there with you hon ! Wanna do this together ? Give me your email ? :) X.

    SvarSlet
  2. You go, girl! I know you can do it. Stay strong. <3. XXX.

    SvarSlet
  3. we can do this! LOVE the thinspo hunnie(:
    good luck
    x

    SvarSlet
  4. oh summer I love it you are very lucky my summer is just ending. I may cry! XO

    SvarSlet
  5. yay summer!!!! there's honestly no better motivator than summer.
    and yes, you still gotta eat or else your efforts at the gym won't be near as effective. food is good for you, really! just.. not a lot of it. haha

    SvarSlet