Dear Self,
please eat less,
please stay strong,
please run for longer,
please stay in control,
please don't gain weight,
please go to bed feeling empty,
please,please,please don't binge,
please don't forget why you're doing this.
and please, oh please just hurry up and get thin
please eat less,
please stay strong,
please run for longer,
please stay in control,
please don't gain weight,
please go to bed feeling empty,
please,please,please don't binge,
please don't forget why you're doing this.
and please, oh please just hurry up and get thin

_______________________________________________________
I miss my grandma, but I know she is a better place now♥
Today it's two years since i lost a very good friend. He died in a car accident.
He will always be missed ♥
Okey, yesterday I ate my last meal with meat in. The next two month I am not allowed to eat meat, no cow, no pork, no chicken. BUT fish. I have allowed myself to eat seafood.. I hope that can help me to lose some more weight. And I will hit the gym at least 4 times every week. I will do anything to be skinny know!!
Todadys intake so far;
100 cal of fruit.I try only to eat fruit today,
If it to hard, maybe some tuna at dinner.
I'm sorry about your friend and your grandma :( Yay with kicking out the red meat! lol Fish is really GOOD!!! Stay strong!!
SvarSletthat little diddy up at the top rocks! as does your picture. I hope you're doing well!!!!
SvarSletHi.
SvarSletI really like your writing.
I've shared this chain thing with you on my blog. Don't really know what it is but
have a look if you want to.
http://www.thinkthinalways.blogspot.com
Lisa
Prayers for your grandmother and friend. I'm sorry you're going through these loses. I am new to your blog, but I just love your writing and everything has been helping me stay strong. Thanks
SvarSlet