fredag den 4. marts 2011

Miss you guys. I'll start blogging again, don't know why I stopped in some weeks, but know I'm back... for real..
Haven't lost anything the last month. It has really been a hard month, my grandma is really sick, and will probably die soon because of her cancer. It's really difficult, but in some way i'm glad that we know, because we have time to say goodbye..
My dad hasen't phoned me in over to month, not even when he should have phoned and told about grandma was dying, no it was my cousin who did that. And he haven't call me to talk about it, so in some way, I don't feel that I have a dad. He's just a random guy, who had donated sperm to my mom, haha! My moms husband has been more dad for me the last ten years than he has.

-And I'm single. My BF (now X) and I, our relastionship has not been good in over a month. He has watched over me, like I was a child. I could fast when I needed it, couldn't, vomit when I wanted, could not only drink liquids for 7 days when I wanted, I know he figured me out. He has been so annoying!!! I wanna diced exactly what I want to do with my life. And now I wanna be skinny. He will never understand, but we have to break up. I still love him, but the skinny life I would love more. And he would only spoil everything. So now I'm single, and I can do what ever I want to do!! That's my choise and I'm not happy with it, but I know I will be when I start to see results again.
Next week I'll go to a waterpark, with my hole family, aunts, uncles, cousins ect. We will be there from tuesday - Friday. Can't wait to hold a little holiday.
From friday evening, I will start i liqueds fast for real. And I will hold it for at least one week!!!

Hope you all are okey. I have missed blogging, and commeting ect.
Love xxX

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar