søndag den 2. januar 2011

Only you can change yourself for good. Only you can decide what you want. and only you can make it happen.

Dear Self,
please eat less,
please stay strong,
please run for longer,
please stay in control,
please don't gain weight,
please go to bed feeling empty,
please,please,please don't binge,
please don't forget why you're doing this.
and please, oh please just hurry up and get thin.

I still feeling sick after new years eve, don't know if it still hangovers. But I'm certainly not on top. So I couldn't start the GM-Diet today. I think I'm going back to my college tomorrw or tuesday. Because it's to hard to start on a diet, when my mom serves food all the time. I hate it. But I have only eaten breakfast today. So it's okey. I can't wait to come back and be myself, the last two weeks has been difficult, living back with my mom, I glad to live by my own.
But I haven't gain in weight, yay. But know I'll start loosing again.
Thinspo:

3 kommentarer:

  1. Swedish bitters for you, Miss Camilla!

    Sorry you feel so shitty. I hated living at home too. I hope you feel better soon and can focus on your goals without distractions and interruptions.

    Stay strong, 'min ven'! <3!
    P.S. Hope I used the right words!

    SvarSlet
  2. I know how you feel sweetie. Especially the trying to diet thing. but keep on going, it's all we can do :)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
  3. i hope you start to feel better soon. <3

    SvarSlet