The marathon went well, I eat alot nachos. I then I went to the bathroom to purge, but I couldn't in fear of the others might heard me. So I feared all night, that I would gain weight. But I had actually lost some weight. There were no reason to all that concern. :b
Today I will see, how long I can go without eating any food. Probably the hole dáy. But otherwise I have some salad in my fridge, and maybe some tuna. I actually don't have eaten much food, since I moved from my mother in december. I haven't eat, that's my way to be skinny. I know it's not healthy way, but I know, when I have food in my fridge, I only think with my brain. I don't listen to my stomach. If there is food I'll eat it, even if I am not hungry. okay, so there is a grocery store and a McDonalds right across the road. So if I really want something to eat, then I can. I hate McDonalds is right there, I must really be strong and often say to myself "No, Camilla. It's creepy disgusting fast food, don't do it!" But really it is the easiest way to binge, and it's so close.
Today I will see, how long I can go without eating any food. Probably the hole dáy. But otherwise I have some salad in my fridge, and maybe some tuna. I actually don't have eaten much food, since I moved from my mother in december. I haven't eat, that's my way to be skinny. I know it's not healthy way, but I know, when I have food in my fridge, I only think with my brain. I don't listen to my stomach. If there is food I'll eat it, even if I am not hungry. okay, so there is a grocery store and a McDonalds right across the road. So if I really want something to eat, then I can. I hate McDonalds is right there, I must really be strong and often say to myself "No, Camilla. It's creepy disgusting fast food, don't do it!" But really it is the easiest way to binge, and it's so close.

how cool (: i could never run a marathon. hope you had loads of fun
SvarSletI want Macdonalds. Pch.
SvarSlet<3