onsdag den 22. december 2010

Merry Christmas Guys.
I just want to tell you that I appreciate all your comments. They really make my day. <3 Love to you all xxx, hope you'll get an amazing Christmas.

I know that I wrote that I first would post again when I had lost at least 4 lbs, but it's simply too hard so close at christmas. And I really miss blogging. Need to do this. But I lost to 2 lbs, so it's okey. I don't expect to loss anymore weight before after christmas time. So maybe next week, maybe I could reach the last two pounds before new year It would be so good. I hope I have the strength!
Yesterday- My christmas holiday started
Yay! 14 days without any school, I love it. But I don't love that I have to spend it at my mom's house. And she is a school teacher, so she has also holiday. Arrrgh.
22. Dec - to day
I have to see my BF, and give him all his gifts. I miss him alot. We will go home to his mother and have dinner, and maybe we have to sleep at his mom's house because of the weather. It's snowing like madness.... And this morning at 6.am it was minus 19 degress. It has never been that could in Denmark before, not in the twenty years I have lived. It's crazy.
23. Dec -
I will go home to my father and se him and my siblings. Miss them so much. I do not see them very often, now when I'm moved to an other city. I've actually never been much home with my dad, but it caused my stepmother. I don't like her. Noone does.
24.dec - Christmas eve
I'll stay at my mom's house at christmas eve. I'm very excited to see my mothers familiy. Long time since we had a christmas together. I'm just sad that my big brother Thomas won't be there. He is in Africa, were he works voluntarily the next three moths.
25.dec - dinner party at my aunts house
We eat, we eat, and we eating some more. Disgusting.
26.dec -
Fasting day! I have to make it up for all that food i'v been eating the days before!!! Seriously why is chrismas about eating. My family loves, really LOVES to eat, and they are all fat. I will never be as fat as they are.. I will fast from sunday 26.-wednesday 29. there are we going to my uncles birthdayparty. And then I'll fast thursday, and then it's NEW YEAR EVE!!
31. dec - New Year Eve
My boyfriend and I are going to hold new year with my friends. We will be 16 people at the party, and later on the night we are all going to another house, were there are a lot of our other friends. It's like a giant new year party. Really really big. I can't wait to start a new year.

out. xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. Have a wooonderful time! You deserve the most amazing holiday, you lovely girl. :)
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. good plan and good luck!
    i said i would stop posting until i reached a certain number, but i couldnt do that as well. blogging is so addicting.

    stay lovely. <3

    SvarSlet